Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh blogs...

I told myself that I would never make a blog, but here I am doing just that. Don't ask my why.

So I think I will give people an update on what I am up to these days...

1) I have officially decided that I am going to get a master's degree. Woohoo. For some reason a Bachelor's degree just isn't enough for me.
2) I am doing my practicum in a high school next semester. You should start laughing now, cuz pretty sure I can still pass for a 17 year old. I don't think I am excited to have high school boys hitting on me.
3) I am so ready to travel somewhere...even if it is not that cool. Places which seem intriguing: Seattle, New York City, and of course Europe...all of it.
4) My newest favorite music is Colin Hay...and also the Garden State Soundtrack (which Colin Hay is on). Funny because this is not the type of music I am usually enjoying...my favorite before this was Wilco...especially Hummingbird.

Well those are some glimpses into my life for the moment...bye.

1 comment:

Kari said...

You're so vain...saying that high school boys will be hitting on you. :)