Hmm...interesting (or not so interesting) things about me:
1. I only cried four times last year but have somehow accomplished crying three times in one day already this year about things of much LESS importance. Cars and school are definitely not worth being cried over.
2. The reason I procrastinate all school assignments is because if I do them early, I don't try my hardest because I figure I have time to fix it and make it better. The problem is that once it is finished, crappy or not, I tend to have no desire to go back and fix it. So if I procrastinate...I do my best work. :)
3. One time at girls camp, when I was 16 years old, the young women's president in my ward told me I was more mature than my mother. What she really meant was that over the last couple of days she had seen my mom act like a teenager more often than she had seen me act like a teenager. I think this is still true today. Instead of convincing me to buy a less revealing swimming suit this weekend, like most mothers would, she talked me into buying a bikini. I wouldn't have her any other way.
4. I usually don't like taking any type of drug other than antibiotics or painkillers. Drowsy drugs give me the inability to sleep. Pepto Bismol once made me almost throw up. Abreva made my lips swell to twice their size. Pshh.
5. For some reason, unknown to me, I tend to read both magazines and newpapers from back to front--most of the time.
2 comments:
If I had your body, I would wear a bikini too!
I heart you.
xo - Mom
SLUTTTTTTTT!!!! :)
Post a Comment