Wednesday, October 1, 2008

With graduation drawing nearer...

So in December, I, Ashley Nicole Christensen, graduate with a Bachelor's degree in English from Utah State University. I will also graduate with a Teaching Certificate. Yay for completing a five plus year program in four and a half years! So this is the deal. My mom wants to take me on a trip as a graduation gift but will only take me somewhere in the continental United States or Mexico. Where should I go...what should I see? I need some ideas!!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Cabo. or something like it.

Anonymous said...

I'd vote for new york, boston or somewhere in cali.

Jared said...

My vote is Topeka, Kansas.

Kim said...

Oh. Topeka for sure. Yup. That's where we're going. Pack your bags!

Mandi said...

Boston is the place to be if you love history. And Mexico is beautiful! You can't go wrong, really. :) Congrats, girl!