Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas

I have been home since December 13th. Much too long to be home.

These are some new things I have learned while being home...

1) My Dad might not have a sense of humor...while playing Apples to Apples, he didn't get why everyone kept picking the most funny comparison rather than the most likely comparison.
2) My older brother has more of an ability to over react than I thought he did.
3) Skills at Guitar Hero increase drastically if you play for four hours straight.
4) I have friends who actually miss me.
5) My mom has children I didn't know about...apparently my mom does not only mother her four children...but her friends at work as well. :) (Her friend Jason has given her the title Mom #2)
6) Cell phones can be sent through the washer AND dryer and still work just fine.
7) If your cell phone is missing for a couple of days...you might want to check in the dryer.
8) If you count the people you know while you walk through the mall...you will be surprised how many people you know and see everyday but choose not to talk to.
9) I really do not enjoy watching Christmas movies.
10) I can eat a ton.

If I learn anything more...I'll let ya know. But here is a little taste of my Christmas break and Christmas fun. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds like you are having a great little Christmas vacation. Why would you want to go back to Logan and leave me with all the boys again?

Don't I have a tough little cell phone?

xoxo - Mom