2) I can look really ugly in pictures
3) I make a good batman
4) I fit pretty well in this dryer...and I think that possibly two of me could fit...
Hmmm. I think I already knew these things about you and they aren't very interesting. Sorry.he he heI still love you though! You are the best!xo - Mom
That's why that specific dryer at the coin-op laundro-mat doesn't work! All those college kids keep playing in them like it was the jungle gym at McDonalds!! Ashley you owe me a dollar for that dryer stealing my money!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hmmm. I think I already knew these things about you and they aren't very interesting. Sorry.
he he he
I still love you though! You are the best!
xo - Mom
That's why that specific dryer at the coin-op laundro-mat doesn't work! All those college kids keep playing in them like it was the jungle gym at McDonalds!! Ashley you owe me a dollar for that dryer stealing my money!!
Post a Comment