Monday, September 21, 2009

Teacha Picha

Photobucket

I am a teacher...and sadly...I have to worry once again about that day every year that I have to get my picture taken. And then worry more once it shows up in the yearbook. Okay, I don't worry THAT much. But funny story for you...the picture people thought I was a student when I got my picture taken, so I didn't get a teacher ID like all the other teachers did on picture day. :(

5 comments:

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

You look great in your pic! They made us wear our staff shirts that day.

Kari said...

ha just seeing this picture made me lol.

Rena Lesué said...

happy birthday yo. you are so cool. birthdays rock the casbah! rena

Dusty said...

You be one hot teacha!! :D

Unknown said...

I know this is months later, but I think this is funny :) I feel for you. For some reason I thought you'd gotten rid of your blog . . .